Thursday, July 23, 2009

A very helpful rabbit trail


I was doing some long term worship planning today when I was side tracked by a Keith Green song. Keith Green was always one of my favorites back in the day. I was never able to see Keith live in concert, but this afternoon through the magic of the internet I spent some time watching clips of Keith. He was definitely a radical, a Jesus freak! He was continually challenging the church and Christians to radical transformation and obedience.

I decided to share a few of my favorite Keith Green songs with you over the next week or so. The first one fits well as an complement to Pastor Ron's sermon this Sunday. Enjoy!

1 comment:

grammasnotes said...

OH! Those words are SO, SO, SO good! I'd like to hear you sing this with the worship band doing back-up. Put the words on the screen. They really make a person think. Good message. Good.