Monday, January 18, 2010

How can you say no to these cute faces....

My wife came home from work last week with a couple of bars of soap in her hand. She shared a story with me that one of her students was raising money to buy her own airplane ticket to visit an ailing grandmother in Florida. I love the "I can do it attitude" of these kids and asked their Dad (he's a teacher at The River Academy as well) if I could help them out. I have a few bars of soap on consignment that I'd be glad to share with you for $5.00. I have four different scents, Coconut/Lemon Grass, Lilas Summer Breeze, Merry Mint Swirl, and Citrus Energy. They look great in a guest bathroom or make a great gift.

Incidentally, in case your wondering how a family came to make soap here's the rest of the story. This family has a friend with a child that was having severe reactions to soap products. They did some research on how soap is made and experimented with different recipes until they found one this little girl could use safely. Now that's love in action.

No comments: